Google+ Little LDS Ideas: {General Conference} How Can I Prepare for General Conference?

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

{General Conference} How Can I Prepare for General Conference?

General Conference is in just a few weeks. Are you excited?
I am, I always enjoy Conference weekend.

This year I really wanted to help our family and myself prepare for General Conference. So I decided to create some printables to list how we can prepare for General Conference.
For Family Home Evening we had a short lesson on General Conference and discussed how we could prepare for General Conference.
Of course the one thing my children insisted was to be sure to have some activities ready for them.
We also listed ways we can personally prepare for General Conference.

Over the next few weeks I plan to focus on General Conference for Family Home Evening. I have thought of using my General Conference Cards to help my kiddos get familiar with the Apostles.

How do you prepare for General Conference?


sheena
Pin It

0 comments so far. Click to leave me one.:

Post a Comment