Google+ Little LDS Ideas: April 2013 Visiting Teaching Message Printable: English & Portuguese

Monday, April 8, 2013

April 2013 Visiting Teaching Message Printable: English & Portuguese

UPDATE 4/8/13: The Portuguese version is now ready! It's just below the English version. And I have also included a larger version for those that need larger print or if you would like to use it as a poster/sign. :)

Sorry for the lack of ideas recently. For Spring Break my family and I drove down to Texas to visit my family.
I thought I would have time to sit and relax and share some ideas, but we have been going, going, going. We are so tired, but we have had so much fun.

I did have some down time (as we drove) to work on this month’s Visiting Teaching message.
Here it is...what do you think?


It’s officially Spring now, so I wanted a fun Spring handout.
Just click the link below to print yours out.

*This Printable has 2 VT handouts & each handout is about 5”X5”.


{It measures about 8"X 8"}



Portuguese Printable
Here is the Portuguese version. Just click the link to print. :)
Thanks again Dani!





I had someone ask for a larger version for those that have a hard time seeing smaller print. I will get that done and post it in the next day or two. Thanks!

Have a wonderful day!

sheena
Pin It

14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!!!!! These are beautiful! Can't wait to use them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like them. I hope the sisters you visit enjoy them as well. Thanks! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to see you and your sweet family Sunday. Thanks for sharing your talents.
    I use your handouts on the RS bulletin board each month. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so surprised to see your comment. :) It was so good to see you too while we were home, I only wish we could do it more often. I'm so glad you like the handouts. If you ever need anything just let me know. Love you!

      Delete
  4. obrigada por compartilhar seu talento conosco !!
    bjssss*-*
    silvana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obrigada por seu talento e generosidade em compartilhar coisas tão lindas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Iuuuuuupiiiiiiiiiii!!!
    Grata de coração!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bjus da Paulinha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obrigada!!! Adorei!! Que bom que temos em portuguÊs!!!
    beeijos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Obrigada por compartilhar em portugues!!!

    Beeijos

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the handout! It would be wonderful if we could print four to a page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this handout and thank you! I'm unable to always go visiting teaching each month due to illness but I do try to make something each month along with a handout that my companion can take for me. This one is going to go with a small flowering plant which is perfect for the message and the time of year here. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the larger version. It shows up much better on the bulletin board and is easier on old eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is awesome, thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete