Google+ Little LDS Ideas: {Relief Society Handout} Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Lorenzo Snow; Chapter 6: Becoming Perfect Before the Lord

Saturday, March 16, 2013

{Relief Society Handout} Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Lorenzo Snow; Chapter 6: Becoming Perfect Before the Lord

My Mother-in-law is teaching the lesson tomorrow in Relief Society and asked if I would make a little handout that she could give to the sisters with a treat.
Here is what I came up with:

She asked me to have the name of the lesson on the handout:

Becoming Perfect
Before the Lord:
“A Little Better Day by Day”

And then I decided to add a quote from the lesson as well. It’s a great quote that I think we should always remember:

“Do not expect to become perfect at once. If you do, you will be disappointed. Be better today than you were yesterday, and be better tomorrow than you were today.”

Isn’t that quote amazing? What a great reminder for each of us.

Today I am sharing my handout with all of you.
Just print it out and give one to the sisters in your Relief Society or keep it for yourself.

I have 2 different sizes to choose from:

One sheet has 6 to a page and they’re about 3X3”

The 2nd one is one large one that you could print out to put somewhere in your home. It measures 7X7”

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!
sheena
Pin It

0 comments so far. Click to leave me one.:

Post a Comment